THE COMPANY OPERATING THE SITE www.lerepertoiredegaspard.com
Le Repertoire de Gaspard SARL SARL with capital of 20,000 euros
Registered office: 5 rue Quentin Bauchart. 75008 Paris
522 963 040 RCS PARIS
The Customer service of this site is reachable from Monday to Friday from 09h to 18h, except holidays:
– by telephone on +33 (0) 1 83 87 20 55 (call not surcharged),
– by email, from the online contact form available on the Site; a reply will then be given within 48 hours.
Catherine LEROY in her capacity as manager of the REPERTOIRE DE GASPARD SARL
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You (including the descendants and legal representatives), are informed that the personal information concerning it, are subject to an automated processing carried out under the responsibility of the provider, acting as controller, for the purposes:
(i) managing the customer relationship (management of contracts, services, requests for the exercise of rights, etc.);
(ii) carry out commercial prospecting operations (conducting a solicitation operation, organizing contests, lotteries, or any other promotional operation, etc.);
(iii) to produce trade statistics.
The recipients of the data collected in this context are:
– The Gaspard Directory, which is brought to carry out the treatment (ii) as a joint treatment manager alongside the provider, as well as the treatments (iii) as controller;
– technical service providers involved in data management, agencies of Gaspard’s Repertoire network where applicable (in the event of a relocation, for example);
– professionals and any member of the staff of the agency or an external body involved in the care, accompaniment and monitoring of persons, and any other person in relation, through its activities, with the agency or an external body mentioned above, within the limits of their respective powers and the rules governing the sharing and exchange of information.
The personal data thus collected will be kept:
– for treatment (i), for the duration of the contractual relationship, increased by two years from the last contact;
– for treatments (ii) and (iii), for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship, ie the end of the service contract for the customer or the last contact with the prospect.
At the end of the aforementioned periods, the data are archived in a secure manner for the necessary periods of conservation and / or prescription resulting from the legislative or regulatory provisions specific to these data.
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to computers, files and freedoms, you are informed of your rights and benefit as follows:
– a right of access and rectification allowing him to modify, supplement or update his personal data;
– a right to delete inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
– a right to oppose the processing of his data for legitimate reasons;
– a right of objection without cause, to the use of its data for purposes of prospecting: the customer has the right to exercise this right of opposition as soon as the contract is signed by ticking the corresponding box on the quote / contract and at any time during the processing period under the conditions set out below;
– a right to define guidelines on the fate of personal data after death.
For the exercise of these rights, you are invited to contact Gaspard’s Repertoire, 9-11, avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 75008 Paris or by e-mail: email@example.com.
You acknowledge that you have been informed and consent to the following during your visits to the Site, which are automatically installed by Le Repertoire de Gaspard and its commercial partners:
(i) advertising cookies;
(ii) cookies that allow us to analyse your customer experience;
(iii) cookies that allow us to create statistics.
It is also possible that other cookies may be automatically installed, namely:
(iv) technical cookies necessary for navigation: cookies strictly necessary for the provision of a service by the Site;
(v) functional cookies: cookies whose sole purpose is to allow or facilitate browsing on the Site.
The shelf life of these cookies does not exceed thirteen (13) months.
You have the option to prevent the installation of cookies from the configuration options within your browser.
GASPARD’S DIRECTORY is not responsible for the content and operation of the sites linked to this site, as well as any damage that may be suffered by the Customer during a visit to these sites.
The use of this site implies the knowledge and acceptance by the Customer of the characteristics and limits of the Internet and related technologies, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation or piracy and risks of fraud. contamination by possible circulating viruses on the network. THE DIRECTORY OF GASPARD declines any responsibility in case of misuse or incident related to the use of the computer, access to the Internet, maintenance or malfunction of the servers, the telephone line or any other technical connection, and the sending of forms to an incorrect or incomplete address, any computer errors or defects found on the site.
This website is subject to French law.