Requirements for our jobs
The most important thing we look for is that you like working with children and have the ability to create a safe and educational environment for them!
- At least 18 years old
- Native level of English or bilingual with English.
- French is not always required but useful for you to be more independent and autonomous as you live, work and explore Paris.
- Relevant experience with children as any or more of the following: childcarer, babysitter, nanny, au-pair, domestic helper, teacher, tutor, trainer, camp staff, social care worker.
- At least two childcare-related references including the name, contact number, email address, and details about your time on the job.
- A clear criminal record from your home country and in France.
- For non-EU citizens requiring a visa, we cannot provide this but advise you to check out these links :
- Visa types for working in France: https://www.expatica.com/fr/moving/visas/france-work-visas-101098/
- Student visa: campuslangues.com/cours-francais/cours-francais-etudiants
- For Australia and New Zealand: https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/web/france-visas/young-traveller
Apply via our online form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can be guaranteed to receive a response from our team within three business days.
Once your CV and experience has been reviewed you may be invited for an interview with one of our recruitment staff. It is possible you may also be introduced to other members of the team who will discuss with you different family posts we have available.
Make sure you know your work availabilities (days and times) so we can ensure we have some posts that correspond.
If you are not in Paris yet, the first interview can be via Skype or Whatsapp.
After a successful interview we will start the matching process!
We take into consideration your profile and your preferences to try and find a family that matches with you well.
You will always meet the family before you start working with them – either in person or via skype. After the meeting, both parties confirm with the agency if they are happy to proceed.
4. Job confirmation
This is the easy part! We create a contract for you to sign and we help you prepare for your start with the family.
The recruitment process can happen quite quickly as our team is here to help you get working as soon as possible.